As well as prayer times during the regular worship services each week at St. Andrew’s Church, there are other opportunities for people to meet together to pray:-
- At 10.15.a.m. on Sunday mornings a group meet to pray for the Minister, others involved in leading and contributing to the service, and any relevant topics.
- During the midweek meeting on Wednesday mornings at 10.30.a.m. there is usually a time for prayer requests for each other and people / topics of concern to those gathered for worship.
- On Thursday evenings each week we gather at 7pm to encourage prayer for church, community and country.
- On Saturday mornings at 8.00.a.m. we are very much led by the Spirit. We focus very much on the family of God we call St. Andrews church, for the many and different ministries that we are involved in – Havilah, young people, our ministers and their families, individuals, the Sunday services, Mum and Me etc. We trust the Lord to lead us into what He would have us pray for.
- On the 3rd Thursday of the month a group meets to offer prayers for the persecuted church.
- Each home study group also includes a time for prayer at which members are invited to share concerns and to pray for each other.
We have a facility for making prayer requests.
We are also part of the Prayerline network, responding to requests for prayer by phone.